Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 9/17/2024 at 1:53 PM, SylenThunder said:

Why to people always focus on Alpha 16?  That was probably one of the absolute buggiest versions that existed. Drive down a road and your minibike would teleport into a hill next to you with you on it. Managing servers was almost a complete nightmare unless you used several API mods to counter a number of the games issues in the world.

It was probably the first version that started taking away most of the survival aspects. Oh wait.. THAT"S why you like it so much. Alpha 16 was basically easy mode with no challenge and infinite food and ammo.

V1.0 is buggier than anything i remember also had more game crashes in V1.0 than all the time before. And i got the game 2013. Also A16 still had LBD. Not perfect, but as we can see in mods, it had potential to be developed more so that you can´t abuse it. Now we have a system ideal for min/maxing that centers around getting magazines and can be abused easily.

It could be called 7 days of magazines right now.

A16 was a good base that should have been perfected instead of reworking existing mechanics. And don´t even start with place holders. Why would you take a placeholder that works in way you never intended the game to work? Why not take a place holder that is more similar to what you want the game to be?

Also did you even properly play V1.0? Because you can easily come home from infested quests with more ammo than you entered it. Ammo is a non issue in V1.0

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Why to people always focus on Alpha 16?  That was probably one of the absolute buggiest versions that existed. Drive down a road and your minibike would teleport into a hill next to you with you on it. Managing servers was almost a complete nightmare unless you used several API mods to counter a number of the games issues in the world.

It was probably the first version that started taking away most of the survival aspects. Oh wait.. THAT"S why you like it so much. Alpha 16 was basically easy mode with no challenge and infinite food and ammo.

V1.0 is buggier than anything i remember also had more game crashes in V1.0 than all the time before. And i got the game 2013. Also A16 still had LBD. Not perfect, but as we can see in mods, it had potential to be developed more so that you can´t abuse it. Now we have a system ideal for min/maxing that centers around getting magazines and can be abused easily.

A16 was a good base that should have been perfected instead of reworking existing mechanics. And don´t even start with place holders. Why would you take a placeholder that works in way you never intended the game to work? Why not take a place holder that is more similar to what you want the game to be?

Also did you even properly play V1.0? Because you can easily come home from infested quests with more ammo than you entered it.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

A16 was good base that should have been perfected instead of reworking existing mechanics. And don´t even start with place holders. Why would you take a placeholder that works in way you never intended the game to work? Why not take a place holder that is more similar to what you want the game to be?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

V1.0 is buggier than anything i remember also had more game crashes in V1.0 than all the time before. And i got the game 2013. Also A16 still had LBD. Not perfect, but as we can see in mods, it had potential to be developed more so that you can´t abuse it. Now we have a system ideal for min/maxing that centers around getting magazines and can be abused easily. It was also the last alpha where the survival part was at least a bit challenging.

A16 was good base that should have been perfected instead of reworking existing mechanics. And don´t even start with place holders. Why would you take a placeholder that works in way you never intended the game to work? Why not take a place holder that is more similar to what you want the game to be?

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

V1.0 is buggier than anything i remember also had more game crashes in V1.0 than all the time before. And i got the game 2013. Also A16 still had LBD. Not perfect, but as we can see in mods, it had potential to be developed more so that you can´t abuse it. Now we have a system ideal for min/maxing that centers around getting magazines and can be abused easily. It was also the last alpha where the survival part was at least a bit challenging.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

V1.0 is buggier than anything i remember also had more game crashes in V1.0 than all the time before. And i got the game 2013. Also A16 still had LBD. Not perfect, but as we can see in mods, it had potential to be developed more so that you can´t abuse it. Now we have a highly abusable system idealfor min/maxing that centers around getting magazines. It was also the last alpha where the survival part was at least a bit challening.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

V1.0 is buggier than anything i remember. Also A16 still had LBD. Not perfect, but as we can see in mods, it had potential to be developed more so that you can´t abuse it. Now we have a highly abusable system idealfor min/maxing that centers around getting magazines. It was also the last alpha where the survival part was at least a bit challening.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

V1.0 is buggier than anything i remember. Also A16 still had LBD. Not perfect, but as we can see in mods, it had potential to be developed more so that you can´t abuse it. . Now we have a highly abusable system idealfor min/maxing that centers around getting magazines.