Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

I don't think this is really all that necessary, but wouldn't be opposed to it.  It teaches you to fight smart.  If you are going in swinging in the early game, you're going to get a lot of debuffs.  If you learn to fight without taking damage because you don't want those debuffs, you'll become a better player.

Now, keep in mind that most debuffs really don't matter that much and are easy to fix.  Fatigue is one of those.  Why would you restart because of that?  Finding green pills isn't usually that hard and it really doesn't impact your game that much.  Sure, you take more damage, but that isn't such a big deal.  If I get fatigue in the middle of a tier 5 POI and don't have the vitamins on me, I'm not going to even chance how I fight.  I'll just keep going and ignore the debuff.  It isn't really a serious debuff.  The only debuff I would ever consider restarting the game for is a broken leg in the first couple of days because without a vehicle (even a bike), a broken leg slows you down way too much.  One reason I push parkour quickly.

Either way, you get to level 5 very quickly, so any protection added to the XP protection you receive wouldn't last long, so I would be fine if they added it.  I think it is really only helpful for a new player, though.

Riamus

Riamus

I don't think this is really all that necessary, but wouldn't be opposed to it.  It teaches you to fight smart.  If you are going in swinging in the early game, you're going to get a lot of debuffs.  If you learn to fight without taking damage because you don't want those debuffs, you'll become a better player.

Now, keep in mind that most debuffs really don't matter that much and are easy to fix.  Fatigue is one of those.  Why would you restart because of that?  Finding green pills isn't usually that hard and it really doesn't impact your game that much.  Sure, you take more damage, but that isn't such a big deal.  If I get fatigue in the middle of a tier 5 POI and don't have the vitamins on me, I'm not going to even chance how I fight.  I'll just keep going and ignore the debuff.  It isn't really a serious debuff.  The only debuff I would ever consider restarting the game for is a broken leg in the first couple of days because without a vehicle (even a bike), a broken leg slows you down way too much.  One reason I push parkour quickly.

Either way, you get to level 5 very quickly, so any protection added to the XP protection you receive, so I would be fine if they added it.  I think it is really only helpful for a new player, though.