Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

I've seen some confusion on Reddit about the switch from the beer cooler block to the new Mini Beverage Cooler block. Apparently the old block was one of the choices in appliancesVariantHelper but the new one isn't. Perhaps that was an oversight, but I suspect it is because the new block behaves differently. Perhaps that could be addressed by TFP and the block added back into player usage?

Either way, here's the heart of a modlet that makes that change for those wanting it:

<blocks>

<!-- Add the Mini Beverage Cooler to the list of blocks supported by the Appliances block. -->
    <append xpath="/blocks/block[@name='appliancesVariantHelper']/property[@name='PlaceAltBlockValue']/@value">,cntMiniBeverageCooler,cntMiniBeverageCoolerUnderCounter</append>

</blocks>

zztong

zztong

I've seen some confusion on Reddit about the switch from the beer cooler block to the new Mini Beverage Cooler block. Apparently the old block was one of the choices in appliancesVariantHelper but the new one isn't. Perhaps that was an oversight, but I suspect it is because the new block behaves differently. Perhaps that could be addressed by TFP and the block added back into player usage?

Either way, here's the heart of a modlet that makes that change for those wanting it:

<blocks>

<!-- Add the Mini Beverage Cooler to the list of blocks supported by the Appliances block. -->
    <append xpath="/blocks/block[@name='appliancesVariantHelper']/property[@name='PlaceAltBlockValue']/@value">,cntMiniBeverageCooler</append>

</blocks>

zztong

zztong

I've seen some confusion on Reddit about the switch from the beer cooler block to the new Mini Beverage Cooler block. Apparently the old block was one of the choices in appliancesVariantHelper but the new one isn't. Perhaps that was an oversight?

<blocks>

<append xpath="/blocks/block[@name='appliancesVariantHelper']/property[@name='PlaceAltBlockValue']/@value">,cntMiniBeverageCooler</append>

</blocks>