Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
BFT2020

BFT2020

32 minutes ago, Darelius said:

Hello, everyone.

After many years i want to start modding this awesome game, but i didnt get it so far.

My "goal":

Craftable Solar Cells Level 1-6 at Electrician Skill 51, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100

Game Version: Latest Experimental (actial 1.1 (b4)

This is my "code"

progression.xml

<configs>
	<insertafter xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/display_entry[@icon='carBattery']">
		<display_entry icon="solarCell" name_key="electricianT3" has_quality="true" unlock_level="51,60,70,80,90,100" >
			<unlock_entry item="solarCell" unlock_tier="1" />
		</display_entry>
   </insertafter>

<append xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/effect_group">
		<passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="51,100" value="1" tags="solarCell"/>
      <passive_effect name="CraftingTier" operation="base_add" level="51,60,70,80,90,100" value="1,2,3,4,5,6" tags="solarCell" />
	</append>
</configs>

recipes.xml

<configs>
	<append xpath="/recipes">
      <recipe name="solarCell" count="1" area="workbench" material_based="false"  tags="learnable,workbenchCrafting" craft_time="600">
         <ingredient name="resourceScrapLead" count="180"/>
         <ingredient name="resourceAcid" count="1"/>
         <ingredient name="resourceScrapPolymers" count="10"/>
         <ingredient name="resourceLegendaryParts" count="0"/>
            <effect_group>
               <passive_effect name="CraftingIngredientCount" level="2,6" operation="perc_add" value="1,5" tags="resourceScrapLead,resourceAcid,resourceScrapPolymers"/>
               <passive_effect name="CraftingIngredientCount" level="6" operation="base_add" value="1" tags="resourceLegendaryParts"/>
         </effect_group>
      </recipe>
	</append>
</configs>

i can craft Solar Cell levvel 1 at start in the workbench.

But at level 100 Elexctrician "level 11" solar cells with cost of level 1.

When "reducing" lebvel, level 1-6 is normal and i cant go "up" again over level 6..

But how i can make it neccesary to have electrician level 51 and only craft level 6 at the end?

...DX

Note that the tier line has the operation base_add.  This means for items that have quality, when you unlock the ability to craft them, they start at level 1.  So when you have 6 in your values, you are stating that there is a QL of 7 (1+6) in the game (vanilla there are only 6 quality levels).

What the tier crafting line should show is this:

<passive_effect name="CraftingTier" operation="base_add" level="60,70,80,90,100" value="1,2,3,4,5" tags="solarCell" />

Note, I removed the 51 level since you unlock it at 51 with QL 1 automatically.  Then I adjusted it so that it has +5 added to QL at 100.  So with this code you should see:

• 51 - Quality Level 1
  • 60 - Quality Level 2
  • 70 - Quality Level 3
  • 80 - Quality Level 4
  • 90 - Quality Level 5
  • 100 - Quality Level 6
BFT2020

BFT2020

26 minutes ago, Darelius said:

Hello, everyone.

After many years i want to start modding this awesome game, but i didnt get it so far.

My "goal":

Craftable Solar Cells Level 1-6 at Electrician Skill 51, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100

Game Version: Latest Experimental (actial 1.1 (b4)

This is my "code"

progression.xml

<configs>
	<insertafter xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/display_entry[@icon='carBattery']">
		<display_entry icon="solarCell" name_key="electricianT3" has_quality="true" unlock_level="51,60,70,80,90,100" >
			<unlock_entry item="solarCell" unlock_tier="1" />
		</display_entry>
   </insertafter>

<append xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/effect_group">
		<passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="51,100" value="1" tags="solarCell"/>
      <passive_effect name="CraftingTier" operation="base_add" level="51,60,70,80,90,100" value="1,2,3,4,5,6" tags="solarCell" />
	</append>
</configs>

recipes.xml

<configs>
	<append xpath="/recipes">
      <recipe name="solarCell" count="1" area="workbench" material_based="false"  tags="learnable,workbenchCrafting" craft_time="600">
         <ingredient name="resourceScrapLead" count="180"/>
         <ingredient name="resourceAcid" count="1"/>
         <ingredient name="resourceScrapPolymers" count="10"/>
         <ingredient name="resourceLegendaryParts" count="0"/>
            <effect_group>
               <passive_effect name="CraftingIngredientCount" level="2,6" operation="perc_add" value="1,5" tags="resourceScrapLead,resourceAcid,resourceScrapPolymers"/>
               <passive_effect name="CraftingIngredientCount" level="6" operation="base_add" value="1" tags="resourceLegendaryParts"/>
         </effect_group>
      </recipe>
	</append>
</configs>

i can craft Solar Cell levvel 1 at start in the workbench.

But at level 100 Elexctrician "level 11" solar cells with cost of level 1.

When "reducing" lebvel, level 1-6 is normal and i cant go "up" again over level 6..

But how i can make it neccesary to have electrician level 51 and only craft level 6 at the end?

...DX

Note that the tier line has the operation base_add.  This means for items that have quality, when you unlock the ability to craft them, they start at level 1.  So when you have 6 in your values, you are stating that there is a QL of 7 (1+6) in the game (vanilla there are only 6 quality levels).

What the tier crafting line should show is this:

<passive_effect name="CraftingTier" operation="base_add" level="60,70,80,90,100" value="1,2,3,4,5" tags="solarCell" />

Note, I removed the 51 level since you unlock it at 51 with QL 1 automatically.  Then I adjusted it so that it has +5 added to QL at 100.