Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

5 hours ago, Abnormal Zombie said:

When an area-type quest is accepted, immediately check for and save all containers in that quest area which are "untouched". When the quest is initiated and the area is reset, do not reload the contents of all containers which were saved.

• WHY: This prevents double-looting, which is something I admit to taking advantage of all the time. In the context of a survival game, this is better.

This has been often suggested in the forum and the developers replied that they don't see double-looting as a problem because you could as well just loot a different building in the neighborhood to get the same effect.

meganoth

meganoth

When an area-type quest is accepted, immediately check for and save all containers in that quest area which are "untouched". When the quest is initiated and the area is reset, do not reload the contents of all containers which were saved.

• WHY: This prevents double-looting, which is something I admit to taking advantage of all the time. In the context of a survival game, this is better.

This is often suggested in the forum and the developers replied that they don't see double-looting as a problem because you could as well just loot a different building in the neighborhood to get the same effect.

meganoth

meganoth

Somehow this is badly formulated or wrong to achieve the goal. But I know what you mean, you want already looted containers (aka "touched" containers)  to not reset and stay empty when the rest of the POI resets.

This is often suggested in the forum and the developers replied that they don't see double-looting as a problem because you could as well just loot a different building in the neighborhood to get the same effect.

Also, with for example 8 players on a server the complete reset is a necessary feature so players still find containers to loot in a POI after the POI has been used in a quest already.