Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, GuardianReaper0 said:

Thank you for the link, and again this is where the devs REALLY need to update the forums, because that needs to be pinned at the top of the suggestions page, not the thing from 2013. 

The bit from 2013 is still a roadmap of sorts, as it shows where their priorities were at the time.

Also, even with the 2024 roadmap, they list the generalized features they plan to add at the time, that doesn’t mean there can’t be additional parts that tie into those updates.

Suggestions still are relevant, as you never know, even if the specific thing suggested isn’t added, it can still influence changes to other things. 

If you just shut people down when they are trying to make suggestions, you lose a lot of innovative ideas in the long run, causing the game to begin to die. 

Overall, my point is that players should continue to make suggestions for the game as long as they make some sense, without people cutting them down because of how long it would take to design or it wouldn’t be a “priority”. As ultimately, that’s up to the devs to figure out if they like the premise for the idea. 

Again, not trying to shut up people, but you said something about the roadmap being only an estimate and I disagreed. Though that isn't suprising at all since we obviously were talking about different roadmaps from different times.

meganoth

meganoth

4 hours ago, GuardianReaper0 said:

Thank you for the link, and again this is where the devs REALLY need to update the forums, because that needs to be pinned at the top of the suggestions page, not the thing from 2013. 

The bit from 2013 is still a roadmap of sorts, as it shows where their priorities were at the time.

Also, even with the 2024 roadmap, they list the generalized features they plan to add at the time, that doesn’t mean there can’t be additional parts that tie into those updates.

Suggestions still are relevant, as you never know, even if the specific thing suggested isn’t added, it can still influence changes to other things. 

If you just shut people down when they are trying to make suggestions, you lose a lot of innovative ideas in the long run, causing the game to begin to die. 

Overall, my point is that players should continue to make suggestions for the game as long as they make some sense, without people cutting them down because of how long it would take to design or it wouldn’t be a “priority”. As ultimately, that’s up to the devs to figure out if they like the premise for the idea. 

Again, not trying to shut up people, but you said something about the roadmap being only an estimate and I disagreed. Though that was because we obviously were talking about different roadmaps.