Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
doughphunghus

doughphunghus

2 hours ago, GuardianReaper0 said:

The other crafting benches could use one too, a stove for example (I personally hate seeing campfires in my kitchen when a lot of other technology comes and goes)

Ahhh, i finally have traps and generators and vehicles using gas and solar! The base is lit up with lights and electric doors are locked and closed! Let's eat! Just let me ...add. firewood to my campfire ... i built indoors....on top of this stove... right next to this microwave.... and coffeemaker.... and toaster...none of which i have found a use for no matter how many books i read. Built my own 4x4 but this campfire, its all i got

yeah once you see it you see it :)

doughphunghus

doughphunghus

2 hours ago, GuardianReaper0 said:

The other crafting benches could use one too, a stove for example (I personally hate seeing campfires in my kitchen when a lot of other technology comes and goes)

Ahhh, i finally have traps and generators and vehicles using gas and solar! The base is lit up with lights and electric doors are locked and closed! Let's eat! Just let me ...add. firewood to my campfire ... i built indoors....on top of this stove... right next to this microwave.

yeah once you see it you see it :)