Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

6 hours ago, chadmeister26 said:

Adding more material import slots to the forges. Nobody wants to sit there with two slots waiting for their forges to fill up. Takes hours and hours to fill a forge. People with already limited game time due to work and family commitments understand this.

This is an intriguing statement and I'd like to know more. Why fill up the forge? Multiple forges doesn't satisfy production?

If I look to my own behavior, I add materials to the forge and then craft something. I will keep some iron and clay in a forge for convenience, but usually I'm running lead or brass through a forge for ammo, or running stone through for cement. So 6000 brass in and 6000 brass worth of casings out, probably at the same time. Later in the game I'll be running multiple forges dedicated to either ammo or possibly cement or steel depending on if I'm doing something with a horde base?

zztong

zztong

6 hours ago, chadmeister26 said:

Adding more material import slots to the forges. Nobody wants to sit there with two slots waiting for their forges to fill up. Takes hours and hours to fill a forge. People with already limited game time due to work and family commitments understand this.

This is an intriguing statement and I'd like to know more. Why fill up the forge? Multiple forges doesn't satisfy production?

If I look to my own behavior, I add materials to the forge and then craft something. I will keep some iron and clay in a forge for convenience, but usually I'm running lead or brass through a forge for ammo, or running stone through for cement. So 6000 brass in and 6000 brass worth of casings out. Later in the game I'll be running multiple forges dedicated to either ammo or possibly cement or steel depending on if I'm doing something with a horde base?