Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

4 minutes ago, Maharin said:

Not sure what information I can add to support this.  Just try it out.  I have never once had any of these actually reward experience when I have had the 300% option selected.  I get the "you completed a challenge" theme song but nothing else.  That reward is not enough.  :p

You need to see the trader.  You'll see a completed quest in your quest list for it and the trader will give you the rewards.  This is necessary for any challenges that offer more than just EXP for reward.

If you do not get the option to turn in the "quest" for the challenge to the trader with 300% experience but do get it with 100%, then that would be a bug.  But you should get everything from the trader.  You might be getting these rewards and just assume they are from a quest rather than from the challenge.

Riamus

Riamus

3 minutes ago, Maharin said:

Not sure what information I can add to support this.  Just try it out.  I have never once had any of these actually reward experience when I have had the 300% option selected.  I get the "you completed a challenge" theme song but nothing else.  That reward is not enough.  :p

You need to see the trader.  You'll see a completed quest in your quest list for it and the trader will give you the rewards.  This is necessary for any challenges that offer more than just EXP for reward.