Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Kattla

Kattla

17 hours ago, Mehvish99 said:

"I'm curious about your dew collector setup. How many do you have, and what are you using them for? Are you collecting dew for personal use or for a specific project? I'd love to hear more about your experience."

I'm curious about your dew collector setup. - Thank you for not putting collector in plural. By doing so, i guess the post was meant for me , since the other ones had more then one.

How many do you have - 1. See above.
and what are you using them for? - Collecting glass bottles containing dirty water.
Are you collecting dew for personal use or for a specific project?  - I collect the dew for personal use.
I'd love to hear more about your experience. - From experience i've learned that boiling the dirty water/dew will make the water inside the bottles less likely to cause dysentery. I also learned that i can then mix those clean(er) water filled glass jar with various other ingredients to make food that i can eat an survive upon. Most of the time the glass jar will disappear, and the food appears in nice pots. I have not been succesfull at extracting those pots, but they seem edible, so i guess it's a actual recycleable form of glass/ceramics.

And that was my post number 777.

And edit number 2.

Kattla

Kattla

"I'm curious about your dew collector setup. How many do you have, and what are you using them for? Are you collecting dew for personal use or for a specific project? I'd love to hear more about your experience."

I'm curious about your dew collector setup. - Thank you for not putting collector in plural. By doing so, i guess the post was meant for me , since the other ones had more then one.

and what are you using them for? - Collecting glass bottles containing dirty water.
Are you collecting dew for personal use or for a specific project?  - I collect the dew for personal use.
I'd love to hear more about your experience. - From experience i've learned that boiling the dirty water/dew will make the water inside the bottles less likely to cause dysentery. I also learned that i can then mix those clean(er) water filled glass jar with various other ingredients to make food that i can eat an survive upon. Most of the time the glass jar will disappear, and the food appears in nice pots. I have not been succesfull at extracting those pots, but they seem edible, so i guess it's a actual recycleable form of glass/ceramics.

And that was my post number 777.

Kattla

Kattla