Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

Here are a couple options for vehicle mods if you're interested in checking them out.  I won't give links because then the post won't show until approved, but I'll say where I found them.

From the mods forum here:

Vehicle Madness by Ragsy  (already discussed)

AH-64 Apache Helicopter Mod by Zilox - adds that one helicopter

Boating Modlet by Ragsy - adds some boats

From Nexus Mods:

Bdub's Vehicles by bdubyah - adds a lot of vehicles

IDC's The Nomad - Crafting Capable Vehicle - Ultimate Mobile Base by idc12 - add an RV that allows crafting and has a weapon (I think this is the one that teleports you that I mentioned)

DK's Modern Vehicle Pack by dk710 - Adds a variety of vehicles, mostly sports cars

Server Side Vehicles by arramus - Adds mods for vanilla vehicles that can make the vehicles look different

I know I saw another one that had a small selection of vehicles, but I can't seem to find it right now and there are probably some more.

Riamus

Riamus

Here are a couple options for vehicle mods if you're interested in checking them out.  I won't give links because then the post won't show until approved, but I'll say where I found them.

From the mods forum here:

Vehicle Madness by Ragsy  (already discussed)

AH-64 Apache Helicopter Mod by Zilox - adds that one helicopter

Boating Modlet by Ragsy - adds some boats

From Nexus Mods:

Bdub's Vehicles by bdubyah - adds a lot of vehicles

IDC's The Nomad - Crafting Capable Vehicle - Ultimate Mobile Base by idc12 - add an RV that allows crafting and has a weapon (this is the one that teleports you that I mentioned)

DK's Modern Vehicle Pack by dk710 - Adds a variety of vehicles, mostly sports cars

Server Side Vehicles by arramus - Adds mods for vanilla vehicles that can make the vehicles look different

I know I saw another one that had a small selection of vehicles, but I can't seem to find it right now and there are probably some more.