Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Nope. Always 2 bases. But that is out of habit from back then when i started and got all my stuff destroyed. Until i figured out how to build functional horde bases it became a habit to build two separate bases. That allows to do experiments, you don´t want to test out things with all your stuff a few blocks away from the horde.

Also when playing  MP we have our base mom and we aren´t allowed to have horde night at the home base. 😛 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Nope. Always 2 bases. But that is out of habit from back then when i started and got all my stuff destroyed. Until i figured out how to build functional horde bases it became a habit to build two separate bases.  

Also when playing  MP we have our base mom and we aren´t allowed to have horde night at the home base. 😛 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Nope. But that is out of habit from back then when i started and got all my stuff destroyed. Until i figured out how to build functional horde bases it basically became a habit to build two separate bases.