Accessibility options

Treyribbke

I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, but would you be able to implement a color change option for the reticle, and an auto walk feature? I noticed that I can't see the cross hairs half the time, and holding forward to walk can cause fatigue in my hands after so long. I love the game, and I am so excited it got rereleased on consoles. 

1 hour ago, Treyribbke said:

I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, but would you be able to implement a color change option for the reticle, and an auto walk feature? I noticed that I can't see the cross hairs half the time, and holding forward to walk can cause fatigue in my hands after so long. I love the game, and I am so excited it got rereleased on consoles. 

They have, but they are good suggestions.  There are UI changes planned, which might mean an option to change the cross hair color of even disable it.  They haven't seemed interested in an auto walk feature, but they did just add a sprint lock, so we might have a chance at it.

2 minutes ago, Riamus said:

They have, but they are good suggestions.  There are UI changes planned, which might mean an option to change the cross hair color of even disable it.  They haven't seemed interested in an auto walk feature, but they did just add a sprint lock, so we might have a chance at it.

Let's hope. It is a wonderful game, and I can only hope it gets better with time.