Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

4 minutes ago, GuardianReaper0 said:

Perhaps rather than spending your time trying to shoot down the idea, you could help to improve upon it, or move on to another topic.

Why would I try to improve an idea that I don't think it's worth doing?  There isn't any improvement that would make me want it.  You posted on a public forum.  You are going to get replies to your posts and many will not agree with you.  If you keep replying, you will keep getting replies from people.  That's how forums work.  Everyone can express their opinions.  Mine is that it isn't a good option for this game.  As others have also expressed.  And I'll point out any issues with suggestions and responses to my own posts.

As has been said, we do not decide what is or isn't added.  Our opinions have little impact, as a suggestion or when supporting our not supporting a suggestion.  These are just discussions.  TFP will decide and these discussions help you to come up with a better design that they might actually be interested in.

Riamus

Riamus

3 minutes ago, GuardianReaper0 said:

Perhaps rather than spending your time trying to shoot down the idea, you could help to improve upon it, or move on to another topic.

Why would I try to improve an idea that I don't think it's worth doing?  There isn't any improvement that would make me want it.  You posted on a public forum.  You are going to get replies to your posts and many will not agree with you.  If you keep replying, you will keep getting replies from people.  That's how forums work.  Everyone can express their opinions.  Mine is that it isn't a good option for this game.  As others have also expressed.  And I'll point out any issues with suggestions and responses to my own posts.

Riamus

Riamus

1 minute ago, GuardianReaper0 said:

Why would I try to improve an idea that I don't think it's worth doing?  There isn't any improvement that would make me want it.  You posted on a public forum.  You are going to get replies to your posts and baby will not agree with you.  If you keep replying, you will keep getting replies from people.  That's how forums work.  Everyone can express their opinions.  Mine is that it isn't a good option for this game.  As others have also expressed.  And I'll point out any issues with suggestions and responses to my own posts.