Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
TWORDY

TWORDY

6 hours ago, GuardianReaper0 said:

So, if players are stuck doing the same exact thing with every play through without variance, then they are likely going to lose playerbase fairly rapidly. 

There are multiple creative ways to obtain food. Almost every class has food-related perks except for Intellect. I do not see a reason for any buffs or reworks currently. I am playing with a group of people in Warrior with 100% loot and in early-mid-game we have zero problems with food supply.

If you for example add apples in Green Biome/Forest then any other biome would need something else to be added to the mix as well. Like some citruses or grapes in the Desert, no idea. Snow biome dunno what. So what next, adding wheat and flower production for bread instead of corn? But again, with more items added to the game, then there is a need for more slots in the backpack.

I am for adding stuff but breeding animals in real-time with 3D models will only add to the server lag, and make hunting with looting completely irrelevant for supplies. Then players would have to feed the animals or pay for their upkeep to make things right. I am not sure if all of us would like to go down this path. It is a zombie apocalypse so such farms would attract lots of enemies. I would be only for some animal companions, but pathing is the culprit in the voxel game with destructible environments. 

Greenhouses as POI, why not. Greenhouses as functional player blocks instead of pre-made POIs, unrealistic in my humble opinion. 

TWORDY

TWORDY

6 hours ago, GuardianReaper0 said:

So, if players are stuck doing the same exact thing with every play through without variance, then they are likely going to lose playerbase fairly rapidly. 

There are multiple creative ways to obtain food. Almost every class has food-related perks except for Intellect. I do not see a reason for any buffs or reworks currently. I am playing with a group of people in Warrior with 100% loot and in early-mid-game we have zero problems with food supply.

If you for example add apples in Green Biome/Forset then any other biome would need something else to be added to the mix as well. Like some citruses or grapes in Dessert, no idea. Snow biome dunno what. So what next, adding wheat and flower production for bread instead of corn? 

I am for adding stuff but breeding animals in real-time with 3D models will only add to the server lag, and make hunting with looting completely irrelevant for supplies. Then players would have to feed the animals or pay for their upkeep to make things right. I am not sure if all of us would like to go down this path. It is a zombie apocalypse so such farms would attract lots of enemies. I would be only for some animal companions, but pathing is the culprit in the voxel game with destructible environments.