Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

@theFlu: I'd consult writers such as John Ralston Saul for the "logical proof" you seek. His book, Voltaire's @%$#s: The Dictatorship of Reason in the West' is particularly good at revealing it. Barring that, I'd suggest consulting one's self because the fact that our world serves "Urizen" exclusively is the unvarnished truth. And "Urizen" is, of course, a fictional personification of the human faculty to reason.

InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

@theFlu: I'd consult writers such as John Ralston Saul for the "logical proof" you seek. His book, Voltaire's @%$#s,' is particularly good at revealing it. Barring that, I'd suggest consulting one's self because the fact that our world serves "Urizen" exclusively is the unvarnished truth. And "Urizen" is, of course, a fictional personification of the human faculty to reason.

InfiniteWarrior

InfiniteWarrior

@theFlu: I'd consult writers such as John Ralston Saul for the "logical proof" you seek. His book, (Voltaire's @%$#s,' is particularly good at revealing it. Barring that, I'd suggest consulting one's self because the fact that our world serves "Urizen" exclusively is the unvarnished truth.