Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

So bandits should only be a threat to new players. In this case i hope we can disable them, if they aren´t challenging at all, they are just another sourcde for bugs and lag.

I can understand that approach for a game that isn´t early access or has a way shorter early access phase. But in this game the majority of the active player base is experienced in the game. And that won´t change. There will be even more experienced players at the end of next year.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

So bandits should only be a threat to new players. In this case i hope we can disable them, if they aren´t challenging at all, they are just another sourcde for bugs and lag.

I can understand that approach for a game that isn´t early access or has a way shorter early access phase. But in this game the majority of the active player base is experienced in the game. And that won´t change. Quite the opposite eve until bandits are in the game.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I can understand that approach for a game that isn´t early access or has a way shorter early access phase. But in this game the majority of the active player base is experienced in the game. And that won´t change.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

So bandits should only be a threat to new players. In this case i hope we can disable them, if they aren´t challenging at all, they are just another sourcde for bugs and lag. That adds nothing to the game for the majority of players.

I can understand that approach for a game that isn´t early access or has a way shorter early access phase. But in this game the majority of the active player base is experienced in the game. And that won´t change.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

So bandits should only be a threat to new players. In this case i hope we can disable them. That adds nothing to the game for the majority of players.

RIght now, if you use NPC´s in a mod, they don´t miss and it is managable. Not early game ofc. If they get way easier, having them in the game is just another source for possible bugs and lag.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

So bandits should only be a threat to new players. That´s a new one for game design. In this case i hope we can disable them. That adds nothing to the game.

RIght now, if you use NPC´s in a mod, they don´t miss and it is managable. Not early game ofc. If they get way easier, having them in the game is just another source for possible bugs and lag.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

So bandits should only be a threat to new players. That´s a new one for game design. In this case i hope we can disable them. That adds nothing to the game.

RIght now, if you use NPC´s in a mod, they don´t miss and it is managable. Not early game ofc. If they get way easier, having them in, is just another source for possible bugs and lag.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

RIght now, if you use NPC´s in a mod, they don´t miss and it is managable. Not early game ofc. If they get way easier, having them in, is just another source for possible bugs and lag.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

RIght now, if you use NPC´s, they don´t miss and it is managable. Not early game ofc. If they get way easier, having them in, is just another source for possible bugs and lag.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

RIght now, if you use NPC´s, they don´t miss and it is managable. Not early game ofc. If they get way easier, having them in, is just another source for possible bugs and lag.

I can understand that approach for a game that isn´t early access. But in this game the majority of the active player base is experienced in the game. And that won´t change.