Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
RipClaw

RipClaw

13 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Ah so nearly 11 years of basically no ranged combat from enemies and you think that it´s not a game changer that there will be people with functioning brains and guns that  wear armor and are capable of things like taking cover or ambushing you? Really?

I think you're expecting a bit too much here.

I've never seen a game AI that got even close to something like a functioning brain. If you want opponents with a functioning brain, you have to play PVP.

NPCs with weapons are basically nothing more than aimbots with a few lines of text that are played randomly. They will probably have some behavior patterns that differ from zombies, but I wouldn't expect anything more.

RipClaw

RipClaw

7 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Ah so nearly 11 years of basically no ranged combat from enemies and you think that it´s not a game changer that there will be people with functioning brains and guns that  wear armor and are capable of things like taking cover or ambushing you? Really?

I think you're expecting a bit too much here.

I've never seen a game AI that could even close to something like a functioning brain. If you want opponents with a functioning brain, you have to play PVP.

NPCs with weapons are basically nothing more than aimbots with a few lines of text that are played randomly. They will probably have some behavior patterns that differ from zombies, but I wouldn't expect anything more.