Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

29 minutes ago, Suxar said:

Not developers, but marketers. With the advent of the Internet, it became fashionable to release a raw product, saying we'll update it later. And unfortunately, this applies not only to games, office programs are already released in the same way, even OS are released in the same way.

Only I have no complaints about this game; I bought it several years ago, knowing for sure that this was an experimental version.

Yeah actually true most of the time unless we are talking indie developers like TFP who are also publishing the game themselves,  so it´s only on them in this case.

11 hours ago, meganoth said:

At least for me taking it out of EA has significance. much more than the "1.0" name.

It should have significance. But for 7 days it doesn´t. Literally nothing changed between when this version was still called A22 and V1.0. We are technically still in early access as the game misses crucial game changing content. (Well at least i hope that bandits will be a game changer, they should be tbh) They still can´t make sure no restarts are needed when an update comes. At least that should be a guarantee if you call something V1.0. But nope, we still have to deal with possible restarts as there are still POI´s planned, radiation coming and afaik RWG isn´t in it´s final form aswell.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

28 minutes ago, Suxar said:

Not developers, but marketers. With the advent of the Internet, it became fashionable to release a raw product, saying we'll update it later. And unfortunately, this applies not only to games, office programs are already released in the same way, even OS are released in the same way.

Only I have no complaints about this game; I bought it several years ago, knowing for sure that this was an experimental version.

Yeah actually true most of the time unless we are talking indie developers like TFP who are also publishing the game themselves,  so it´s only on them in this case.

At least for me taking it out of EA has significance. much more than the "1.0" name.

It should have significance. But for 7 days it doesn´t. Literally nothing changed between when this version was still called A22 and V1.0. We are technically still in early access as the game misses crucial game changing content. (Well at least i hope that bandits will be a game changer, they should be one tbh) They still can´t make sure no restarts are needed when an update comes. At least that should be a guarantee if you call something V1.0. But nope, we still have to deal with possible restarts as there are still POI´s planned, radiation coming and afaik RWG isn´t in it´s final form aswell.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

19 minutes ago, Suxar said:

It should have significance. But for 7 days it doesn´t. Literally nothing changed between when this version was still called A22 and V1.0. We are technically still in early access as the game misses crucial game changing content. (Well at least i hope that bandits will be a game changer, they should be one tbh) They still can´t make sure no restarts are needed when an update comes. At least that should be a guarantee if you call something V1.0. But nope, we still have to deal with possible restarts as there are still POI´s planned, radiation coming and afaik RWG isn´t in it´s final form aswell.