Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

On 8/24/2024 at 7:25 AM, Roland said:

Lol...comes here griping that 1.0 is the final build while 1.1 is currently in experimental...

The joke here is calling a game in this state 1.0. That´s not normal, the majority of people will think it´s the final build because usually devs have the decency to not call something V1.0 when it´s still not feature complete. Some do even quite the opposite and delay the release to V1.0 because of that.

And before someone says but there are games constantly updating like conan exiles. Yes, live service games. And nobody want´s to turn 7 days into a live service game. 

@rateds2k They do work on a game other than 7 days and i am not talking about Bloodmoons. They didn´t tell us details yet though.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

Lol...comes here griping that 1.0 is the final build while 1.1 is currently in experimental...

The joke here is calling a game in this state 1.0. That´s not normal, the majority of people will think it´s the final build because usually devs have the decency to not call something V1.0 when it´s still not feature complete.

And before someone says but there are games constantly updating like conan exiles. Yes, live service games. And nobody want´s to turn 7 days into a live service game. 

@rateds2k They do work on a game other than 7 days and i am not talking about Bloodmoons. They didn´t tell us details yet though.

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

The joke here is calling a game in this state 1.0. That´s not normal, the majority of people will think it´s the final build because usually devs have the decency to not call something V1.0 when it´s still not feature complete.