Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
davdes

davdes

4 hours ago, Riamus said:

I like the new armor.  I do agree that legs would have been a good option to have, though.  They seem to have wanted more control over keeping armor from clipping all the time like it did before.  By limiting the pieces and keeping the main 2 (chest and legs) as a single item, it makes it far easier to do that.  I'm not saying that they couldn't have made it work without doing that... just that it was probably easier.  In any case, the armor looks significantly better. Yeah, when we're used to having more pieces, it feels lacking, but you get used to it.  And I'd rather have the nicer looking stuff we have now than what we had before, even if there were more options before.  They just need to overhaul all of the bonuses because they are pretty messed up right now.

I agree with what you said. I still keep thinking they should have let the legs armor there. Because now as plain comparison it feels like downgradind from WoW's character inventory which was 12+slots down to Diablo 2 character inventory which was like 5. You get the picture. What I find boring concerning the clothes is that you only have to wear the 4 primitives lv1 armor and you're already finding yourself at 80 cold and heat resistance. No grinding and raiding to get clothes to raise your elemental resistances whatsoever. It's lazy easy world now. Also, it now render the POI Clothing Store useless, since all you are looting now there from clothe shelves is cloth fragments. How interesting and exciting!

davdes

davdes

I agree with what you said. I still keep thinking they should have let the legs armor there. Because now as plain comparison it feels like downgradind from WoW's character inventory which was 12+slots down to Diablo 2 character inventory which was like 5. You get the picture. What I find boring concerning the clothes is that you only have to wear the 4 primitives lv1 armor and you're already finding yourself at 80 cold and heat resistance. No grinding and raiding to get clothes to raise your elemental resistances whatsoever. It's lazy easy world now. Also, it now render the POI Clothing Store useless, since all you are looting now there from clothe shelves is cloth fragments. How interesting and exciting!

davdes

davdes

I like the new armor.  I do agree that legs would have been a good option to have, though.  They seem to have wanted more control over keeping armor from clipping all the time like it did before.  By limiting the pieces and keeping the main 2 (chest and legs) as a single item, it makes it far easier to do that.  I'm not saying that they couldn't have made it work without doing that... just that it was probably easier.  In any case, the armor looks significantly better. Yeah, when we're used to having more pieces, it feels lacking, but you get used to it.  And I'd rather have the nicer looking stuff we have now than what we had before, even if there were more options before.  They just need to overhaul all of the bonuses because they are pretty messed up right now.