Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

1 hour ago, Syphon583 said:

While I am enjoying the simplicity of the new armor system, I do wish the "Outfit" was split between torso and leg pieces. That being said, I expect them to make some adjustments to the new system in the future, though I doubt it would stray from the 4-piece system they have. Keep in mind, I think the complication here is coming up with a good variation in individual bonuses. There's already several repeats across different pieces. I'm hoping they address this in the future. Also, this release has brand new character models, so the old armor sets literally would not work, and same with the basic clothing items.

They have stated that a "wardrobe" system is coming in the next release, and while there hasn't been any official word, speculation is that clothing might be coming back now that they've had time to design pieces that would work with the new character models. That should help bring back some of the variation and flavor that you're looking for.

I hope we get some Like theses 

abf62217-de28-4579-94b8-4b7149110ca9 (1).png

19a9db70-68e6-45d5-88b9-a4dcbd1fb9b8.png

Adam the Waster

Adam the Waster

1 hour ago, Syphon583 said:

While I am enjoying the simplicity of the new armor system, I do wish the "Outfit" was split between torso and leg pieces. That being said, I expect them to make some adjustments to the new system in the future, though I doubt it would stray from the 4-piece system they have. Keep in mind, I think the complication here is coming up with a good variation in individual bonuses. There's already several repeats across different pieces. I'm hoping they address this in the future. Also, this release has brand new character models, so the old armor sets literally would not work, and same with the basic clothing items.

They have stated that a "wardrobe" system is coming in the next release, and while there hasn't been any official word, speculation is that clothing might be coming back now that they've had time to design pieces that would work with the new character models. That should help bring back some of the variation and flavor that you're looking for.

I hope we get some Luke theses 

abf62217-de28-4579-94b8-4b7149110ca9 (1).png

19a9db70-68e6-45d5-88b9-a4dcbd1fb9b8.png