Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

39 minutes ago, Suxar said:

There's a lot of loot dropped during the quest itself.

Exactly. And now we even have a choice whether to do quests or loot a POI just because it is there. As long as most players still do quests they still think that the quest reward ON TOP is still worth it. Your mileage may vary (which is actually a good sign)

The trader nerf was not only necessary because the rewards were often OP, but also because there is an imbalance between SP and co-op MP.

The amount of trader reward (each player gets one) versus POI loot (shared among players) is a natural place to balance out between SP and MP. Increasing trader loot buffs co-op, decreasing buffs SP. And in V1 I notice the gap between SP and MP narrowed and my theory is that it is because the trader loot is less than it was.

Quests are still a thing players will do because even if you wouldn't get a single bandage as trader reward you still would get xp and dukes and the POI gets reset.

meganoth

meganoth

21 minutes ago, Suxar said:

There's a lot of loot dropped during the quest itself.

Exactly. And now we even have a choice whether to do quests or loot a POI just because it is there. As long as most players still do quests they still think that the quest reward ON TOP is still worth it. Your mileage may vary (which is actually good)

The trader nerf was not only necessary because the rewards were often OP, but also because there is an imbalance between SP and co-op MP.

The amount of trader reward (each player gets one) versus POI loot (shared among players) is a natural place to balance out between SP and MP. Increasing trader loot buffs co-op, decreasing buffs SP. And in V1 I notice the gap between SP and MP narrowed and my theory is that it is because the trader loot is less than it was.

Quests are still a thing players will do because even if you wouldn't get a single bandage as trader reward you still would get xp and dukes and the POI gets reset.