Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
ElCabong

ElCabong

This change was made because a lot of people complained about getting a reward that was way above their level. I remember when I could reasonably expect to get a crossbow before it was even possible I could make a hunter's bow. The same goes for my 9 mm. Occasionally the trader would have an SMG as a reward.

Now you're probably not going to be given a weapon as a reward that you can use. You might be able to buy one but you are going to be closer to making it by the time you can buy it.

ElCabong

ElCabong

This change was made because a lot of people complained about getting a reward that was way above their level. I remember when I could reasonably expect to get a crossbow before it was even possible I could make a hunter's bow. The same goes for my 9 mm. Occasionally the trader would have an SMG as a reward.

Now you're probably not going to be giving a weapon as a reward that you can use. You might be able to buy one but you are going to be closer to making it by the time you can buy it.