Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
davdes

davdes

Honestly, it feels now cheap. From 10 apparel/armors in total to wear in the alphas to now 4 in the official, it feels like there's not much stuff to be able to loot and try to find and get as reward anymore. It just halved the possibilities and excitement of you hoping to find some armor pieces you were lacking because of the greater variety previously. The same with the clothes. Now all clothes gone. Bye bye. Frankly, they should have AT LEAST let the leg armor be there, since now there are only helm, gloves, chest and boots. Yeah yeah the new sets and their bonuses, but c'mon, there's only 4 pièces now to get and you're done with it. Cheap move guys seriously, I'm opening my character menu and it just looks empty and void, the richness of before is gone...!

davdes

davdes

Honestly, it feels now cheap. From 10 apparel to wear in the alphas to now 4, it feels like there's not much stuff to be able to loot and try to find and get as reward anymore. It just halved the possibilities and excitement of you hoping to find some armor pieces you were lacking because of the greater variety previously. The same with the clothes. Now all clothes gone. Bye bye. Frankly, they should have AT LEAST let the leg armor be there, since now there are only helm, gloves, chest and boots. Yeah yeah the new sets and their bonuses, but c'mon, there's only 4 pièces now to get and you're done with it. Cheap move guys seriously, I'm opening my character menu and it just looks empty and void, the richness of before is gone...!