Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

1 hour ago, zztong said:

I'm sorry my comments drew this reaction. My comment is innocent. I often forget where I have said things before and to whom they were said. Obviously, I disagree that it is an apples to oranges comparison. Even if it were apples to oranges, it would still be a fruit to fruit comparison.

Ok, maybe my response sounds harsher than I meant it to be. I'm rough and abrasive I know, but I'm usually half-joking too and that doesn't come across the internet so well. I certainly don't bear any ill will against you. I reckon by the Wile E. avatar you are another old codger like me. You do come off as the white knight of the agility tree any time it comes up, but that's just an observation.

I don't see how you can defend that position though, the related skills do not work on horde night. It isn't my opinion, it is a fact. Hiding does not work, unless they made changes to this version I am unaware of. While it isn't going to end the horde any faster, if your food was low and you forgot to prepare any, you can still cook a meal during horde night. The cooking skill still works.

If we want to be rigid about it, we could say anything not a combat related skill is worthless on horde night. From the shadows and hidden strike are most definitely combat related skills, and yet there is no opportunity to use them on horde night, rendering them useless.

Krougal

Krougal

38 minutes ago, zztong said:

I'm sorry my comments drew this reaction. My comment is innocent. I often forget where I have said things before and to whom they were said. Obviously, I disagree that it is an apples to oranges comparison. Even if it were apples to oranges, it would still be a fruit to fruit comparison.

Ok, maybe my response sounds harsher than I meant it to be. I'm rough and abrasive I know, but I'm usually half-joking too and that doesn't come across the internet so well. You do come off as the white knight of the agility tree any time it comes up.

I don't see how you can defend that position though, the related skills do not work on horde night. It isn't my opinion, it is a fact. Hiding does not work, unless they made changes to this version I am unaware of. While it isn't going to end the horde any faster, if your food was low and you forgot to prepare any, you can still cook a meal during horde night. The cooking skill still works.

If we want to be rigid about it, we could say anything not a combat related skill is worthless on horde night. From the shadows and hidden strike are most definitely combat related skills, and yet there is no opportunity to use them on horde night, rendering them useless.