Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

15 hours ago, Krougal said:

Dude, seriously WTF. Every time this comes up you start throwing out these apples to oranges comparisons like you are butt hurt over it.

I'm sorry my comments drew this reaction. My comment is innocent. I often forget where I have said things before and to whom they were said. Obviously, I disagree that it is an apples to oranges comparison. Even if it were apples to oranges, it would still be a fruit to fruit comparison.

zztong

zztong

Dude, seriously WTF. Every time this comes up you start throwing out these apples to oranges comparisons like you are butt hurt over it.

I'm sorry my comments drew this reaction. My comment is innocent. I often forget where I have said things before and to whom they were said. Obviously, I disagree that it is an apples to oranges comparison. Even if it would still be a fruit to fruit comparison.

zztong

zztong

I'm sorry my comments drew this reaction. My comment is innocent. I often forget where I have said things before and to whom they were said. Obviously, I disagree that it is an apples to oranges comparison.

zztong

zztong

I'm sorry my comments drew this reaction. My comment is innocent. I often forget where I have said things before and to whom they were said.