Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

28 minutes ago, zztong said:

I see why people say stealth is useless on horde night, though as a stealth player I don't share in the disappointment. All the bullets I loot are available for horde night as I rarely end up using them clearing POIs. I would say my cooking is useless on horde night too, though it is nice having food and drinks to cover for health and stamina issues. I wouldn't say I put all of my eggs in the stealth basket, but I'm weird in that I don't "pick an attribute" and just run it all the way up like it was a character class.

I am expecting a correction to happen with the armors and their skills in some later update. It's the nice thing about a prototype approach to development is you get to read and react. I wonder if the Assassin/6 times will back off from nearly instant to be a few seconds.

Hunting with Assassin/6 is trivial. Dire wolves just stand there and take my arrows until they die.

Dude, seriously WTF. Every time this comes up you start throwing out these apples to oranges comparisons like you are butt hurt over it.

You could still cook on horde night, in fact, I usually do have the campfires going. Hidden strike and from the shadows might as well be disabled on horde night. You cannot hide. You do not do extra damage. It does not work during horde night. It doesn't need to be defended or argued.

That doesn't invalidate stealth or make stealth useless in general, it is powerful enough the other 6 days a week.

Krougal

Krougal

3 minutes ago, zztong said:

I see why people say stealth is useless on horde night, though as a stealth player I don't share in the disappointment. All the bullets I loot are available for horde night as I rarely end up using them clearing POIs. I would say my cooking is useless on horde night too, though it is nice having food and drinks to cover for health and stamina issues. I wouldn't say I put all of my eggs in the stealth basket, but I'm weird in that I don't "pick an attribute" and just run it all the way up like it was a character class.

I am expecting a correction to happen with the armors and their skills in some later update. It's the nice thing about a prototype approach to development is you get to read and react. I wonder if the Assassin/6 times will back off from nearly instant to be a few seconds.

Hunting with Assassin/6 is trivial. Dire wolves just stand there and take my arrows until they die.

Dude, seriously WTF. Every time this comes up you start throwing out these apples to oranges comparisons like you are butt hurt over it.

Stealth is useless on horde night. You cannot hide. You do not do extra damage. It does not work during horde night. It doesn't need to be defended.

That doesn't invalidate stealth or make stealth useless in general, it is powerful enough the other 6 days a week.