Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
zztong

zztong

2 hours ago, Kaffetrinken said:

Do they not ruin the game completly? I just did see those stupidly big bonuses those pieces can give. And while I just started to play 1.0,  It looks for me that this will just skyrocket the major problem of 7d2d, that the start is difficult and the endgame a breeze.

I wouldn't say they ruined the game. I'm finding the Assassin armor to be a lot of fun with the set bonus. However, I do expect there will be tuning at some point in the future. I wear Assassin normally, but Commando for horde night.

zztong

zztong

2 hours ago, Kaffetrinken said:

Do they not ruin the game completly? I just did see those stupidly big bonuses those pieces can give. And while I just started to play 1.0,  It looks for me that this will just skyrocket the major problem of 7d2d, that the start is difficult and the endgame a breeze.

I wouldn't say they ruined the game. I'm finding the Assassin armor to be a lot of fun with the set bonus. However, I do expect there will be tuning at some point in the future.