Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

On 8/18/2024 at 8:50 AM, khzmusik said:

Oh, yeah, I think you're right. There's no crossplay right now. I forgot about that, because Steam Deck users have been able to join servers for a while now, and I keep thinking of the Steam Deck as a console.

But now I'm curious what the OP meant when they mentioned "some players from other platforms."

I am too lazy to check the OPs post, but often xbox store is already called a different platform to steam by some players. And this seems to have produced occasional problems, as the translation of steam-id or xbox-id to epics eos-id is necessarily different in the details.

meganoth

meganoth

On 8/18/2024 at 8:50 AM, khzmusik said:

Oh, yeah, I think you're right. There's no crossplay right now. I forgot about that, because Steam Deck users have been able to join servers for a while now, and I keep thinking of the Steam Deck as a console.

But now I'm curious what the OP meant when they mentioned "some players from other platforms."

I am too lazy to check the OPs post, but often xbox store is already called a different platform to steam. And this seems to have produced occasional problems, as the translation of steam-id or xbox-id to epics eos-id is necessarily different in the details.