Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

21 minutes ago, spud42 said:

ok just started the game after the update and now the world looks wrong... it looks like the workd is stretched vertically! ceilings look higher than they used to. fov is set to default as always so no idea.. has anyone lese noticed this or is just my old eyes playing up??? 

Edit. im playing on a 16:10 monitor like i have for the last 8 years... it looks like the game is stretching the 16:9 to fit a 16:10 screen....  

Maybe adjust the resolution?  Even if it's correct, change it and apply changes then change it back.  I just played tonight with the current 1.0 version (I'm not on experimental this time around) and it looks normal.  Granted, I'm not on 16:10 and maybe it's a problem with that size.  But worth a try anyhow.

Riamus

Riamus

20 minutes ago, spud42 said:

ok just started the game after the update and now the world looks wrong... it looks like the workd is stretched vertically! ceilings look higher than they used to. fov is set to default as always so no idea.. has anyone lese noticed this or is just my old eyes playing up??? 

Edit. im playing on a 16:10 monitor like i have for the last 8 years... it looks like the game is stretching the 16:9 to fit a 16:10 screen....  

Maybe adjust the resolution?  Even if it's correct, change it and apply changes then change it back.  I just played tonight with the current 1.0 version (I'm not on experimental this time around) and it looks normal.

Riamus

Riamus

19 minutes ago, spud42 said:

Maybe adjust the resolution?  Even if it's correct, change it and change it back.  I just played tonight with the current 1.0 version (I'm not on experimental this time around) and it looks normal.