Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

37 minutes ago, Suxar said:

Apparently I didn't understand you correctly.
In Chrom, when you open it in another window, it retains the same scale as the window from which the call was made. Firefox sets the zoom to 100%.
If we talk about the resolution of the image, then when you simply click on it, a preview window opens, where it is compressed to the size of the screen. Opening in a new window opens the image in its original size.
It would probably be nice to add an "open in original size" button for the preview window.

Yeah, it's just an issue with the preview window.  Open it in a new tab/window and you'll see original size (up to monitor resolution).  At 1080p, it's pretty readable, though not perfect.  At higher resolutions, it should be very easy to read.  In reality, the original image should be at a lower resolution.  They clearly wanted to have it at a high resolution, but that's a problem for people who aren't at that resolution as resizing it down causes it to be harder to read.  It would be better for the original image size to not exceed 1080p, which I think most people are at, if they aren't at a higher resolution than that.  Even in the preview window, a 1080p sized image should still be legible even though it's smaller in the preview.

But it really isn't a big deal to begin with.  Open it in a new window or tab and you'll see it fine.  If that's too much to ask, well.... ;)

Riamus

Riamus

37 minutes ago, Suxar said:

In Chrom, when you open it in another window, it retains the same scale as the window from which the call was made. Firefox sets the zoom to 100%.
If we talk about the resolution of the image, then when you simply click on it, a preview window opens, where it is compressed to the size of the screen. Opening in a new window opens the image in its original size.
It would probably be nice to add an "open in original size" button for the preview window.

Yeah, it's just an issue with the preview window.  Open it in a new tab/window and you'll see original size (up to monitor resolution).  At 1080p, it's pretty readable, though not perfect.  At higher resolutions, it should be very easy to read.  In reality, the original image should be at a lower resolution.  They clearly wanted to have it at a high resolution, but that's a problem for people who aren't at that resolution as resizing it down causes it to be harder to read.  It would be better for the original image size to not exceed 1080p, which I think most people are at, if they aren't at a higher resolution than that.  Even in the preview window, a 1080p sized image should still be legible even though it's smaller in the preview.

But, it really isn't a big deal to begin with.  Open it in a new window or tab and you'll see it fine.  If that's too much to ask, well.... ;)

Riamus

Riamus

33 minutes ago, Suxar said:

But, the reality of it is that it isn't a big deal to begin with.  Open it in a new window or tab and you'll see it fine.  If that's too much to ask, well.... ;)