Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Scyris

Scyris

3 minutes ago, Roland said:

The new outfits are almost certain to have their own piece and set bonuses. I highly doubt they will just be cosmetic skins for existing outfits but I could be wrong. 

I can say that if they are simply visual alternatives I won’t buy them but if they are fully functioning outfits with bonuses I will. 

I'd just mod them in, Not hard to edit a existing set and create a duplicate for the new bonus. Most of the sets look like crap imo anyway. I don't like the new armor sets at all.

if they do make them have bonuses that WILL cause a crap storm, as people hate that crap in DLC content. Especially if the set bonus is better than whats naturally available in the game as they often are with DLC stuff.

Scyris

Scyris

Just now, Roland said:

The new outfits are almost certain to have their own piece and set bonuses. I highly doubt they will just be cosmetic skins for existing outfits but I could be wrong. 

I can say that if they are simply visual alternatives I won’t buy them but if they are fully functioning outfits with bonuses I will. 

I'd just mod them in, Not hard to edit a existing set and create a duplicate for the new bonus. Most of the sets look like crap imo anyway. I don't like the new armor sets at all.