Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I don´t care a bit, but i just saw that outfit dlc´s are planned for this year. Roughly a year before they plan on having an actual V1.0. You guys do know how that will end, right? And it doesn´t matter if they are free or not. If they aren´t free the storm will just be a lot bigger.

No need to give me the logic behind it. Loegic doesn´t  work in those situations and it´s not me complaining, i just see that S storm coming from miles away. I can basically smell the torches and see the pitchforks already.

And you may ask now, but why isn´t there already one if it is on the roadmap? Propably because half of the players don´t even know it exists and the other half looked at it like 10 times and a lot still didn´t see it.

Why is there such a @%$#ty resolution roadmap pic posted on their website btw? I had to zoom out to 300% and could barely read the small text due to the low resolution making it blurry. 

pApA^LeGBa

pApA^LeGBa

I don´t care a bit, but i just saw that outfit dlc´s are planned for this year. Roughly a year before they plan on having an actual V1.0. You guys do know how that will end, right? And it doesn´t matter if they are free or not. If they aren´t free the storm will just be a lot bigger.

No need to give me the logic behind it. Loegic doesn´t  work in those situations and it´s not me complaining, i just see that S storm coming from miles away. I can basically smell the torches and see the pitchforks already.