Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Doomofman

Doomofman

Seems to be pretty bad stuttering/hitching in the new console version. I'm playing on Xbox Series X and while I initially thought it was chunks loading causing it it seems like it just happens randomly, had it hitch in the middle of breaking down a block though it's more noticeable/frequent when you're running somewhere

Any chance this gets corrected in a patch or is this just a limitation of consoles?

Edit: Just to add this is on b333 with the console fully up to date and the game on the internal storage (though not sure you could launch it if it wasn't)

Doomofman

Doomofman

Seems to be pretty bad stuttering/hitching in the new console version. I'm playing on Xbox Series X and while I initially thought it was chunks loading causing it it seems like it just happens randomly, had it hitch in the middle of breaking down a block though it's more noticeable/frequent when you're running somewhere

Any chance this gets corrected in a patch or is this just a limitation of consoles?

Doomofman

Doomofman