Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Krougal

Krougal

20 minutes ago, TWORDY said:

It is suicidal to go into 5 LVL POI with Semi-automatic Sniper Rifle compared to any end-game weapon due to bad stats. Any player will be more successful with SMG, not because it is close- range weapon, not to mention M60. You`re gambling your success with Sniper Rifle... because it requires a skill and stats are far worse when it comes to (TTK) downing the Zombies. Hitbox on the head is only 10% of the body, headshot multiplier is the same as on any other weapon 300%. Saving ammo is a personal choice. Semi-automatic Sniper Rifle only works on static enemies or 2-3 at a time. Any other weapon will down the enemy 30-100% faster. I am talking about stats.

It's doable with the right mods. Instead of the normal 8x scope I'd go with a mag extender, and some mods for hipfire - laser,foregrip and stock. Rad remover instead of stock if not doing enough damage for 1 shot kills. If you want to aim then reflex instead of laser, and maybe barrel extender and bipod. Optionally a silencer for stealth kills.

Is it the optimal weapon for the situation? No, but if it is what you've perked into it should remain viable at least.

Krougal

Krougal

13 minutes ago, TWORDY said:

It is suicidal to go into 5 LVL POI with Semi-automatic Sniper Rifle compared to any end-game weapon due to bad stats. Any player will be more successful with SMG, not because it is close- range weapon, not to mention M60. You`re gambling your success with Sniper Rifle... because it requires a skill and stats are far worse when it comes to (TTK) downing the Zombies. Hitbox on the head is only 10% of the body, headshot multiplier is the same as on any other weapon 300%. Saving ammo is a personal choice. Semi-automatic Sniper Rifle only works on static enemies or 2-3 at a time. Any other weapon will down the enemy 30-100% faster. I am talking about stats.

It's doable with the right mods. Instead of the normal optimal config I'd go with a mag extender, and some mods for hipfire - laser,foregrip and stock. Rad remover instead of stock if not doing enough damage for 1 shot kills. If you want to aim then reflex instead of laser, and maybe barrel extender and bipod. Optionally a silencer for stealth kills.

Is it the optimal weapon for the situation? No, but if it is what you've perked into it should remain viable at least.