Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

On 8/18/2024 at 2:20 AM, TWORDY said:

You cannot convince me that DMR/semi-auto battle rifle stands on par even with SMG while doing Digging Supplies mission in the late game with 2 other mates. Staying in the circle is almost impossible in the late game on Warrior while doing LvL 3 mission. Solo is a different story but in a group of players the difference is quite stark in survivability. I will try to record a video of what exactly is going on. Zombies are quite spammy sometimes.

I always build a 2x2x3 block of wood or concrete cobblestone with ladders for access when I do higher level dig quests. This prevents me from leaving the circle when the going gets tough.

And in our co-op group of 4 we always have at least 2, often 3 dedicated to killing zombies while 1 or 2 are digging. I.e. often only the miner digs which is fast enough. And depending on situation digging stops until a zombie wave got cleared. Especially when opening the chest we clear zombies afterwards, and only then the next one opens the chest.

Especially because of the block as a safe place we can even do high level dig quests with a mix of shooting and melee and no danger of leaving the circle. Any gun and melee weapon has its use in this scenario, headshots are no problem

meganoth

meganoth

You cannot convince me that DMR/semi-auto battle rifle stands on par even with SMG while doing Digging Supplies mission in the late game with 2 other mates. Staying in the circle is almost impossible in the late game on Warrior while doing LvL 3 mission. Solo is a different story but in a group of players the difference is quite stark in survivability. I will try to record a video of what exactly is going on. Zombies are quite spammy sometimes.

I always build a 2x2x3 block of wood or concrete with ladders for access when I do higher level dig quests. This prevents me from leaving the circle when the going gets tough.

And in our co-op group of 4 we always have at least 2, often 3 dedicated to killing zombies while 1 or 2 are digging. I.e. often only the miner digs which is fast enough. And depending on situation digging stops until a zombie wave got cleared. Especially when opening the chest we clear zombies afterwards, and only then the next one opens the chest.

Especially because of the block as a safe place we can even do high level dig quests with a mix of shooting and melee and no danger of leaving the circle. Any gun and melee weapon has its use in this scenario, headshots are no problem

meganoth

meganoth

I always build a 2x2x3 block of wood or concrete with ladders for access when I do higher level dig quests. This prevents me from leaving the circle when the going gets tough.

Especially because of the block as a safe place we can even do high level dig quests with a mix of shooting and melee and no danger of leaving the circle. Any gun and melee weapon has its use in this scenario

meganoth

meganoth

I always build a 2x2x3 block of wood or concrete when I do higher level dig quests. This prevents me from leaving the circle when the going gets tough.

This way we can even do high level dig quests with a mix of shooting and melee and no danger of leaving the circle. Any gun and melee weapon has its use in this scenario