Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

6 minutes ago, TWORDY said:

I believe the size of the circle is one of the things contributing to the difficulty. More zombies might spawn also based on the number of players doing the mission as well. The zombies spawn in waves each time a given player loots the crate. For me, it is mind-blowing that DMRs are less versatile than other handguns in a such scenario. Ohh... maybe zombie spawns stack up indeed if two players loot the crape in a short span of time... but it doesn`t change the fact that I feel handicapped with DMR. Lever should stay underwhelming but DMR shall kick the guts out no matter the range... but its not the case.

It should have the same damage point blank.  I don't think any weapon has damage drop off when getting closer... Just when getting further.  But rifles get bonus damage from headshots and if you are being surrounded in close quarters, you probably aren't getting many headshots, which might make it seem like less damage. 

But yes, each time the circle shrinks, zombies can spawn and each time someone loots, they will spawn.  So if 5 people loot at once, you're going to have probably 30 zombies all in close quarters very quickly.  Or is everyone has treasure Hunter upgraded so they only need 3 blocks to get it to shrink, you can cause that to shrink half a dozen times in a few seconds and each time can spawn a group of zombies. 😁

Riamus

Riamus

1 minute ago, TWORDY said:

I believe the size of the circle is one of the things contributing to the difficulty. More zombies might spawn also based on the number of players doing the mission as well. The zombies spawn in waves each time a given player loots the crate. For me, it is mind-blowing that DMRs are less versatile than other handguns in a such scenario. Ohh... maybe zombie spawns stack up indeed if two players loot the crape in a short span of time... but it doesn`t change the fact that I feel handicapped with DMR. Lever should stay underwhelming but DMR shall kick the guts out no matter the range... but its not the case.

It should have the same damage point blank.  I don't think any weapon has damage drop off when getting closer... Just when getting further.  But rifles get bonus damage from headshots and is you are being surrounded in course quarters, you probably aren't getting many headshots, which might make it seem like less damage. 

But yes, each time the circle shrinks, zombies can spawn and each time someone loots, they will spawn.  So if 5 people loot at once, you're going to have probably 30 zombies all in close quarters very quickly.  😁