Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Thanks for the kind words glad to know its working well with loads of other mods installed we try to keep it compatible as much as possible.

Yeah finding a working vehicle spawned in the world is very problematic since A20 onwards so unfortunately for now it has been dropped.

Looking at other ways moving forwards though so maybe it will return at some point . 

Regards

Ragsy !!

On 8/25/2024 at 8:34 PM, Stuntman Ty said:

Hey love the mod. But coming across an odd issue. Whenever i run the game with vehicle madness my texture quality drops to a very low resolution. If i remove vehicle madness everything goes back to normal. Any ideas?

Glad you like it , sorry for late reply on this question.

Have you tried Vehicle Madness on its own without other mods installed ??  although going on the last post its compatible running along side other mods.

What sort of graphics card do you have ?

maybe try reducing the texture quality setting down to medium ... I am sure there is another setting in the video options that helps with the issue .  When I remember I will post up again .

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Thanks for the kind words glad to know its working well with loads of other mods installed we try to keep it compatible as much as possible.

Yeah finding a working vehicle spawned in the world is very problematic since A20 onwards so unfortunately for now it has been dropped.

Looking at other ways moving forwards though so maybe it will return at some point . 

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Regards

Ragsy !!

Glad you like it , sorry for late reply on this question.

Have you tried Vehicle Madness on its own without other mods installed ??  although going on the last post its compatible running along side other mods.

What sort of graphics card do you have ?

maybe try reducing the texture quality setting down to medium ... I am sure there is another setting in the video options that helps with the issue .  When I remeber will post up again .

Regards

Ragsy !!