Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

11 hours ago, jjfranzen said:

Here's the screen grabs of the vehicles I have found so far.

Let me know if I can help at all. 

And thank you for the awesome mod! A very impressive collection of work.

J^2

Thanks for the kind words on the work we have done ... appreciated 🙂

Mac Issue:

Ok so some of those are legacy vehicles and been in VM since the beginning in A17 and a few others added in A20 and A21 ,   also I noticed the Big Rig is not showing the damage/ dirt overlay texture along with the Fairhaven Sedan and most you have screen grabbed .   Obviously a Mac PC does not like something on those textures and you have a 'clean vehicle version' of VM on the Mac  , but i will see what the differences are on those with pink windows you have highlighted and endeavour to find a fix. 

I will be in touch and may have to send you links with replacement unity3d files to drop into your set up to check if fixed as I only have a windows based PC..  So could take a bit of time to get this situation resolved for you.

Regards

Ragsy !! 

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

11 hours ago, jjfranzen said:

J^2

Mac Issue:

Ok so some of those are legacy vehicles and been in VM since the beginning in A17 and a few others added in A20 and A21 ,   also I noticed the Big Rig is not showing the damage/ dirt overlay texture along with the Fairhaven Sedan .   Obviously a Mac PC does not like something on those textures , but i will see what the differences are on those with pink windows you have highlighted and endeavour to find a fix. 

I will be in touch and may have to send you links with replacement unity3d files to drop into your set up to check if fixed as I only have a windows based PC..  So could take a bit of time to get this situation resolved for you.

Regards

Ragsy !! 

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

10 hours ago, jjfranzen said:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/5zvlvcivz2hw16puxczgw/7DTDv1_VM_MacIssue_PinkWindows.zip?rlkey=cwsurj8fe2yo9e9c9e5axcseo&dl=0

J^2

Mac Issue:

Ok so some of those are legacy vehicles and been in VM since the beginning in A17 and a few others added in A20 and A21 ,   also I noticed the Big Rig is not showing the damage/ dirt overlay texture along with the Fairhaven Sedan .   Obviously a Mac PC does not like something on those textures , but i will see what the differences are on those with pink windows you have highlighted and endeavour to find a fix. 

Regards

Ragsy !!