Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

16 minutes ago, Jlane409 said:

Are you more likely to find certain vehicles in certain biomes? First time using VM, and want to collect all of them since my base has a decent size parking lot. Been running around the burnt biome i am in and have yet to see any repairable motogupys(is that the right name?)or Vespas, would i have better luck finding them in the forest?

The only vehicle that will be specific to biomes is the Repairable Gyro ,   they can be found in wasteland biome and less chance in the snow biome.

The MotoGuppy bike and the Vespa could spawn anywhere but likely to be more of them on the country style roads in the biomes .    Its luck of the world spawns although they do have recipes so if you need to collect you could make them on the VM Workbench.  You can then guarantee that when your not actually searching they will be found  😂.

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

The only vehicle that will be specific to biomes is the Repairable Gyro ,   they can be found in wasteland biome and less chance in the snow biome.

The MotoGuppy bike and the Vespa could spawn anywhere but likely to be more of them on the country style roads in the biomes .    Its luck of the world spawns although they do have recipes so if you need to collect you could make them on the VM Workbench.  You can then guarantee that when your not actually searching they will be found  😂.

Regards

Ragsy !!