Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

text

1 hour ago, jjfranzen said:

Using this mod in v1 b333 on a Mac and several of the cars have pink windows. Usually in Unity that means missing/bad textures or shaders. I see in my server logs several lines like this:

Texture with ID 4155 and with size 5120x5120 was too large for graphics device maximum supported texture size (4096x4096). Falling back to a dummy texture. Generate mip maps to provide lower size fallback.

5120 is an odd texture resolution. Optimal res is usually a power of 2 isn't it? Would it help to get you a list of of the cars displaying this issue?

Yes that would help although most textures are not over 2048 in Vehicle Madness due to amount of vehicles and wrecks. 

I have never had a Mac user that i know of using Vehicle Madness and also not actually having a Mac myself would not be able to 

test compatibility.

regards

Ragsy!!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

text

1 hour ago, jjfranzen said:

Using this mod in v1 b333 on a Mac and several of the cars have pink windows. Usually in Unity that means missing/bad textures or shaders. I see in my server logs several lines like this:

Texture with ID 4155 and with size 5120x5120 was too large for graphics device maximum supported texture size (4096x4096). Falling back to a dummy texture. Generate mip maps to provide lower size fallback.

5120 is an odd texture resolution. Optimal res is usually a power of 2 isn't it? Would it help to get you a list of of the cars displaying this issue?

Yes that would help although most textures are not over 2048 in Vehicle Madness due to amount of vehicles and wrecks. 

I have never had a MAC user that i know of using Vehicle Madness as also I dont have a mac so would not be able to test .

Ragsy!!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

28 minutes ago, jjfranzen said:

I dont have a mac so would not be able to test ... 

Ragsy!!