Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

Spellings stuff

I was asked if Vehicle Madness will work with the latest Experimetal 1.1 b4 version.

It does still appear to work fine for this version of experimental so far and they did a few vehicle fixes for this version ,  although we can

not guarantee that will be the case in future updates to the Experimental Phase .

We are hoping that they have no major changes planned vehicle wise so fingers crossed its only vehicle related bugs they fix and that its does not effect Vehicle Madness stuff.

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

I was asked if Vehicle Madness will work with the latest Experimetal 1.1 b4 version.

It does still appear to work fine for this version of experimental so far and they did a few vehicle fixes for this version ,  although we can

not guarantee that will be the case in future updates to the Experimental Phase .

We are hoping that they have no major changes planned vehicle wise so fingers crossed its only vehicle related bugs they fix and that its does not effect Vehcile Madness stuff.

Regards

Ragsy !!

Ragsy 2145

Ragsy 2145

It does still appear to work fine for this version of experimental so far ,  although we can not gurantee that will be the case in future updates to the Experimental Phase .  

We are hoping that they have no major changes planned vehicle wise so fingers crossed its only vehicle related bugs they fix .

Regards

Ragsy !!