Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

26 minutes ago, OneManStanding said:

Okay -- I tried a Tier 5 Infested.

I used up ALL my ammo just clearing the first wave. We're talking 150 rounds of shotgun from my pump, and all 480 rounds of 7.62. Didn't even have a CHANCE to stealth this thing. Everything woke up at once and all the palaver just trying to essentially get past the front door woke up everything else in the building. They were battering their way through doors and windows and walls to come out and join the fun, running right off the roof and dropping down in front of me. I had ferals and radioactive everything.

I recall when infested first came into the game and this was a hoot with a buddy. Felt as tense as that moment in Aliens when the xenomorphs are trying to storm the command room of Hadley's Hope. THIS is going to require a squad if I'm to keep going :D ... and I'm also going to need to build an ammo factory. Or two. 

Which one?  Some are easy and some are much more difficult.  Also your difficulty level would impact this.  Default?  Higher?  And gamestage, of course.  If they were all radiated or even mostly bikers, they'll be much more challenging.  I've had a tier 4 that was pretty insane for tier 4, while others are almost too easy.

Riamus

Riamus

24 minutes ago, OneManStanding said:

Okay -- I tried a Tier 5 Infested.

I used up ALL my ammo just clearing the first wave. We're talking 150 rounds of shotgun from my pump, and all 480 rounds of 7.62. Didn't even have a CHANCE to stealth this thing. Everything woke up at once and all the palaver just trying to essentially get past the front door woke up everything else in the building. They were battering their way through doors and windows and walls to come out and join the fun, running right off the roof and dropping down in front of me. I had ferals and radioactive everything.

I recall when infested first came into the game and this was a hoot with a buddy. Felt as tense as that moment in Aliens when the xenomorphs are trying to storm the command room of Hadley's Hope. THIS is going to require a squad if I'm to keep going :D ... and I'm also going to need to build an ammo factory. Or two. 

Which one?  Some are easy and some are much more difficult.  Also your difficulty level would impact this.  Default?  Higher?