Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

28 minutes ago, Grandpa Minion said:

i explained earlier, it would he highly unlikely a pve player would encounter this issue since another player isn't killing them. I even posted the science how respawns work in this game. The death loop is a real bug it almost is as game breaking as the old spawn on other players bedroll bug at death was.

I read that. So the player is spontaneously dying repeatedly?  They aren’t being killed multiple times by another player?  Instead of saying “death loop” could you describe what is happening?  From what you’ve written you make it sound like the person is getting killed by other players over and over and if this isn’t the case then you should describe exactly what is happening. I don’t think I’m the only one who read what you wrote and understood it to mean other players are killing newly respawned players over and over especially since you say non PvP players wouldn’t experience it. How much time after respawn does it take for the player to die again? Is it immediate or do they see their health deplete? Can they move or are they frozen? 

Roland

Roland

25 minutes ago, Grandpa Minion said:

i explained earlier, it would he highly unlikely a pve player would encounter this issue since another player isn't killing them. I even posted the science how respawns work in this game. The death loop is a real bug it almost is as game breaking as the old spawn on other players bedroll bug at death was.

I read that. So the player is spontaneously dying repeatedly?  They aren’t being killed multiple times by another player?  Instead of saying “death loop” could you describe what is happening?  From what you’ve written you make it sound like the person is getting killed by other players over and over and if this isn’t the case then you should describe exactly what is happening. I don’t think I’m the only one who read what you wrote and understood it to mean other players are killing newly respawned players over and over especially since you say non PvP players wouldn’t experience it. How much time after respawn does it take for the player to die again? Is it immediate or do you see their health deplete? Can they move or are they frozen? 

Roland

Roland

20 minutes ago, Grandpa Minion said:

I read that. So the player is spontaneously dying repeatedly?  They aren’t being killed multiple times by another player?  Instead of saying “death loop” could you describe what is happening?  From what you’ve written you make it sound like the person is getting killed by other players over and over and if this isn’t the case then you should describe exactly what is happening. I don’t think I’m the only one who read what you wrote and understood it to mean other players are killing newly respawned players over and over especially since you say non PvP players wouldn’t experience it.