Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Roland

Roland

3 hours ago, meganoth said:

This is a misunderstanding. We are right now talking about deaths because of camping because I asked them a question.  But the issue starting the conversation seems to be a bug, a death loop NOT induced by other players.

Then I missed the description of what they meant by death loop. How is the player dying over and over if they aren’t being shot by other players as soon as they respawn back to the vicinity where they died before? How does this death loop bug occur in PvP but not solo or cooperative play. 

Roland

Roland

This is a misunderstanding. We are right now talking about deaths because of camping because I asked them a question.  But the issue starting the conversation seems to be a bug, a death loop NOT induced by other players.

Then I missed the description of what they meant by death loop. How is the player dying over and over if they aren’t being shot by other players as soon as they respawn back to the vicinity where they died before?

Roland

Roland

I missed the description of what they meant by death loop. How is the player dying over and over if it isn’t being shot by other players as soon as they respawn back to the vicinity where they died before?