Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

6 hours ago, Roland said:

This is the truth because the main problem is not with the game. One of your own solutions was to enable fixed spawn points. All that happens then is the death loop continues when players find the spawn points and camp them. This is a player mentality issue. The PvP players on your server have no desire for fairness or sportsmanship. When someone spawns in naked they should be allowed to depart and have time to recover. Any microscopic amount of sportsmanship (or even basic empathy) would prevent players on your server getting their kicks killing naked respawning players over and over and over.

As long as you allow players like that on your server they will find a way to camp spawn points no matter where they are. If they can find the bedroll they can find the fixed spawn point if TFP enabled such a thing. Fix your server rules and manage the rule breakers and enforce fair play practices and you'll get way more mileage than relying on new spawning rules because I agree with you 100% --> DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU SPAWN....THE DEATHLOOP WILL HAPPEN.

This is a misunderstanding. We are right now talking about deaths because of camping because I asked them a question.  But the issue starting the conversation seems to be a bug, a death loop NOT induced by other players.

meganoth

meganoth

This is the truth because the main problem is not with the game. One of your own solutions was to enable fixed spawn points. All that happens then is the death loop continues when players find the spawn points and camp them. This is a player mentality issue. The PvP players on your server have no desire for fairness or sportsmanship. When someone spawns in naked they should be allowed to depart and have time to recover. Any microscopic amount of sportsmanship (or even basic empathy) would prevent players on your server getting their kicks killing naked respawning players over and over and over.

As long as you allow players like that on your server they will find a way to camp spawn points no matter where they are. If they can find the bedroll they can find the fixed spawn point if TFP enabled such a thing. Fix your server rules and manage the rule breakers and enforce fair play practices and you'll get way more mileage than relying on new spawning rules because I agree with you 100% --> DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU SPAWN....THE DEATHLOOP WILL HAPPEN.

This is a misunderstanding. We are right now talking about deaths because of camping because I asked them a question, but the issue starting the conversation seems to be a bug, a death loop NOT induced by other players.

meganoth

meganoth

This is a misunderstanding. We are right now talking about deaths because of camping because I asked them a question, but the issue itself seems to be a bug, a death loop NOT induced by other players.