Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

11 minutes ago, Grandpa Minion said:

ive already stated what the problem is and how it happens, making bedrolls invulnerable does not solve the issue. Think about it for a sec.. if your on a pvp server and someone kills you....you spawn naked.... guess what? you spawn next to the person who is still holding a gun and kills you again... after a couple times of this happening the person who is being killed goes into the death loop,

If you spawn at a bedroll, then unless the person is camping there, you won't spawn next to them.  And you have the option to spawn "near" the bedroll as well, which should give room enough to escape.  Your statement that people destroy the bedroll, causing people to spawn near where they died would be solved if they can't do that.  I'm just offering options to avoid the problem until TFP does something to resolve it.  Or even just let people keep their stuff on death so they can defend themselves after dying.  But I understand people like losing stuff on death.  Still an option, though.

Riamus

Riamus

10 minutes ago, Grandpa Minion said:

ive already stated what the problem is and how it happens, making bedrolls invulnerable does not solve the issue. Think about it for a sec.. if your on a pvp server and someone kills you....you spawn naked.... guess what? you spawn next to the person who is still holding a gun and kills you again... after a couple times of this happening the person who is being killed goes into the death loop,

If you spawn at a bedroll, then unless the person is camping there, you won't spawn next to them.  And you have the option to spawn "near" the bedroll as well, quick should give room enough to escape.  Your statement that people destroy the bedroll, causing people to spawn near where they died would be solved if they can't do that.  I'm just offering options to avoid the problem until TFP does something to resolve it.

Riamus

Riamus

8 minutes ago, Grandpa Minion said:

If you spawn at a bedroll, then unless the person is camping there, you won't down next to them.  And you have the option to spawn "near" the bedroll as well, quick should give room enough to escape.  Your statement that people destroy the bedroll, causing people to spawn near where they died would be solved if they can't do that.  I'm just offering options to avoid the problem until TFP does something to resolve it.