Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
meganoth

meganoth

24 minutes ago, Grandpa Minion said:

in pvp players well destroy players bedroll

22 minutes ago, Mando said:

First, it's a PvP, someone will find the bedroll and break it. Second, even spawning in your bedroll the issue happens :) So... nothing else to say

Thanks. the info that the bug happens even with bedroll was missing or I simply overlooked it. Needless to say, mentioning stuff like this in the bug report can help, any detail really.

The other reason I don't understand: Someone finds the bedroll, the player sees his home icon vanishing (ideally) and puts a new bedroll down somewhere else. That your stuff gets found and broken is after all part of PvP. It would be different if your bedroll could be sensed somehow by other players, but assuming this isn't the case I see no downside to putting down a bedroll, for example in a hidden corner of a derelict building.

meganoth

meganoth

21 minutes ago, Grandpa Minion said:

19 minutes ago, Mando said:

First, it's a PvP, someone will find the bedroll and break it. Second, even spawning in your bedroll the issue happens :) So... nothing else to say

Thanks. the info that the bug happens even with bedroll was missing or I simply overlooked it. Needless to say, mentioning stuff like this in the bug report can help, any detail really.

The other reason I don't understand: Someone finds the bedroll, the player sees his home icon vanishing (ideally) and puts a new bedroll down somewhere else. That your stuff gets found and broken is after all part of PvP. It would be different if your bedroll could be sensed somehow by other players, but assuming this isn't the case I see no downside to putting down a bedroll in a hidden corner of a derelict building.

meganoth

meganoth

Just now, Grandpa Minion said:

2 minutes ago, Mando said:

The other reason seems a bit flimsy: Someone finds the bedroll, the player sees his home icon vanishing (ideally) and puts a new bedroll down somewhere else. That your stuff gets found and broken is after all part of PvP. It would be different if your bedroll could be sensed somehow by other players, but assuming this isn't the case I see no downside to putting down a bedroll in a hidden corner of a derelict building.