Edit History

Please note that revisions older than 365 days are pruned and will no longer show here
Riamus

Riamus

22 minutes ago, AndySinx said:

So cool TFP are supporting mods with this game, BUT I would love to find a forum where Modders (such as myself) can contact the devs with queries to fix their code.  For example, my mod for A21 worked as intended, but my Particle Effects don't work for V1.0.  If only I could contact someone to understand what the solution is ... ?

Try asking on the mods discussions and requests forum.  You will probably get an answer to whatever questions you have.  The devs may not help you fix your code (they have other things to work on), but other modders will.

Riamus

Riamus

21 minutes ago, AndySinx said:

So cool TFP are supporting mods with this game, BUT I would love to find a forum where Modders (such as myself) can contact the devs with queries to fix their code.  For example, my mod for A21 worked as intended, but my Particle Effects don't work for V1.0.  If only I could contact someone to understand what the solution is ... ?

Try asking on the mods discussions and requests forum.  You will probably get an answer to whatever questions you have.